General Condition for the above-mentioned post:
- Attested copies of the required certificates/marksheets;
- Any applicant working in Government, Non Government or any Autonomous Bodies will have to produce a ‘No Objection Letter’ from their respective organization. They should also submit a certificate from their Head of Office/Establishment that no vigilance and/or disciplinary case is pending;
- Attested Copies of first and last pages of Registration certificates (R.C) and duly paid Green Book;
- Medical fitness certificates from any CTA affiliated hospitals;
- The qualified applicant must go through written and interview test in Tibetan, English and computer for the final selection;
- All the document copies must be attested either by the settlement officer or by CTA staff holding any post above Joint Secretary.
- Qualified applicants will be informed through call letters prior to the test. Application received after the last date will not be entertained;
- Other benefits will be applicable as per TIPA rules and regulation;
- The ‘job description’ mentioned above are in brief information. Detail will be intimated only after the formal appointment;
- Interested candidates can apply by submitting the copies of required documents to the following address latest by 30.05.2008.
Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts [TIPA]
P.O. Mcleod Ganj Dharamsala-176219,
Phone: 01892 221478; Fax: 01892 221033